Download Motorola® Destino PC Suite software to connect Windows 7, Vista and XP. This USB driver (treiber) using Motorola® Device Manager apps,the efficient management-software to control your Motorola® Destino phone through PC. How to download and install please get here also :
- Click the link below to start the download process.
- Save the file to directory of your PC hard disk that you are easy to find.
- Open the setup file to start the installation
- Follow the instruction and connect your phone to PC through USB data cable when the wizard said to connect
- After installation have been finished please to launch this application.
- Set your Motorola® to allow the connection. That’s will appear when phone is connected
- If doesn’t connect please restart your PC and your Motorola® Destino
If the software doesn’t connect ,you can also sync your media to your device via USB with MotoCast Application. MotoCast keeps you connected to all your stuff from your Motorola® Destino. The link is : Click here to download.
Another methods that use to connecting your Motorola® Destino to PC is using MyPhoneExplorer Client App. Two software must to install each on PC and on Phone. Download software installed on PC: Click Here . Then please download MyPhoneExplorer Client App which software installed on Motorola® Destino. You must find and install this from android market to get this : Click here . Please Launch the software that installed on your pc, then also launch the MyPhoneExplorer Client app on your Motorola® Destino and click on OK or Enable and it will connect to the PC Automatically
For Mac OS please click this : iSync to download the Mac suite apps. If you are find any trouble the downloading please report me and I will repair asap