You can use your computer to download the WhatApps .apk file application and install it on your Android phone. This is useful to install applications that are not available in the Android Market.
Click the download link apk Whatsapp Messenger below and save it to your pc:
Install the apk file use Gmail Account.
There are the way that I think is the fastest and easiest to install APK file is as follows:
1. Send APK file you want to install to your Gmail account (using our file attachment). You can use your backup email account to send the APK file.
2. If the email is sent, open the email directly from your Android device (using the Gmail Android app).
3. When you open the email, there will be "Install" button beside the attachment APK. Just click the "Install" button and APK files will be installed in your android device.
However, this simplicity also has its limits. By using the tricks above, the APK file that you can install the maximum is 25 MB file attachment limit in accordance with the Gmail service.
If the file you want to install APK size is under 25 MB, then the trick above could be the fastest way and easiest to install APK files on your android
Install Android apk applications through the computer:
- Find files an application or game you want to use a computer and download it. For information, the file name ends with the application for the Android mobile phone or extension. "Apk"
- Connect your phone to a computer using a data cable and transfer the APK file from the computer to the SD card. When you do not have a data cable, use a card reader to transfer the APK file from the computer to the SD card. You can also use Bluetooth to transfer files.
- Open the file manager (My Files / "My files" / File Browser) on Android phones> find APK files that had been transferred> click on the APK file to install
If the phone will not be available Android file manager, you can download it from the Android Market first. One well-known file manager is Astro File Manager. To search for a file manager application using Android Market, you simply type in the keyword "file manager" in the search field.
If the application can not be installed, check the setting:
- Go to Settings (Settings)
- Click Applications (Applications)
- Tick "Unknown Source" (source unknown)
For the record, the application is found outside of the Android Market (on the internet) is not monitored by Google, so there is only the possibility of the application or game is a virus. Therefore, we recommend you to install Anti Virus application first.
Some older versions of Android phones have Android Market installed. Cell phones that do not have the Android Market is still usually operating system Android version 1.5 (Cupcake). If you have not installed on the mobile Android Market, you can try to use the above method to install Android games on your mobile phone
Install the apk file use Android SDK Applications.
- Download and install the Android SDK and Android programs USB Driver on a computer.
- Android SDK can be downloaded at http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html and Android USB Driver in http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html.
- Change settings on an Android phone to allow installation of applications from other resources. In menu "Settings" in the Android phone select "Application Settings" and enable "Unknown Sources". Then on the menu "Settings" select "SD Card" and "Phone Storage" and activate "Disable Use for USB Storage".
- The final step, open the Windows Command Prompt and type "adb install <1> / <2>. Apk".
Replace <1> with the path that led to the APK file is stored and replace <2> with the name of the APK file, for example adb install c: Whatsapps_application.apk.
Done, now the application is installed on an Android phone and ready for use.