In this method you can connect your Android Phone with Computer without taking the help of slow KIES or Android Phone PC suit software. You can open the Micro SD card of your phone from your PC. Store it with songs, spreadsheets, videos or images.
1) Use a micro SD card in your Device.
2) Open Applications > Settings > Wireless and Networks.
3) Select USB Utilities > USB Mass storage.
4) Tap “Connect Storage to PC”.
5) Now connect your Android Phone with the PC with an USB data cable.
6) Now you shall see a green Android icon with an USB.
7) After that select “connect usb storage”.
8) The color of the green android will be changed to orange. That means connection is successful.
if you want to disconnecting your Android Phone from the computer, You must press “Disconnect Storage from PC” button. Then the Android will be changed again to green ( from orange). Then you may disconnect the phone. If you disconnect your phone without following this process you manage to corrupt your mobile’s micro SD card.