Here is PSU Install Guide to install driver printer on your Linux OS. Please follow this guidance step by step.
- When the Administrator Login window appears, type in root in the Login field and enter the system password.
- Download and extract the PSU. [root@localhost root]#tar xzf [Downloaded File Name(XXXX.tar.gz)]
- The PSU will be extracted as ''cdroot'' folder in current path.
- Execute installation program. [root@localhost root]#./cdroot/Linux/psu/install.sh
- PSU will be installed automatically and success message will be displayed in terminal.